About the Book
This manual is a printed edition of the XQuery 1.0 standard from the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) in easy-to-read paperback format.
All these standards can be freely implemented in any software without payment of licensing fees.
For each copy of this manual sold, Network Theory Ltd will donate $1 to support the development of freely-redistributable XML-related software.
This title is under development (estimated release date: February 2011).
For questions about this book, please use our email address email@example.com.
Table of Contents
- Publisher's Preface
- Notes for this printed edition
- Modules and Prologs
- XQuery Grammar
- Type Promotion and Operator Mapping
- Context Components
- Implementation-Defined Items
- Error Conditions
- The application/xquery Media Type
- Glossary (Non-Normative)
- Example Applications (Non-Normative)
- Revision Log (Non-Normative)
- XQuery 1.0 Specification - normative electronic version of the standard at W3C