The Guile 2.0 Reference Manual (for Guile version 2.0.3)
by: The Guile Developers
Paperback (6"x9"), 918 pages
About the Book
This manual is a printed edition of the official Guile documentation from the Guile 2.0 distribution.
Guile is the official extension language of the GNU Project and is designed to interoperate well with existing programs and libraries written in C. It is an implementation of Scheme, an elegant and conceptually simple dialect of Lisp. Guile promotes interactive and incremental programming, and supports other language front-ends as well, not just Scheme.
You can examine the contents of the printed book here,
- View sample pages (individual pages in image format)
This book is published under the GNU Free Documentation License.
You can buy the book online at the following bookstores:
- Barnes & Noble.com - USA / International
- The Book Depository.com - USA / International
- Powells.com - USA / International
- Amazon.com - USA / International (note)
- The Book Depository.co.uk - United Kingdom / Europe / International (note)
- Amazon.co.uk - United Kingdom / Europe / International (note)
- Waterstones.com - UK / Europe / International
- Bookzilla.de - Germany / Europe
The manual can also be ordered from most physical bookstores using the ISBN number.
Print out the following flyer for detailed bookstore and library ordering information,
If the title is listed as "out-of-stock", please ask the bookstore to place an order with one of the wholesale suppliers given in the flyer.
If you encounter any difficulties in obtaining this book, please send an email to email@example.com for assistance.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason we will gladly issue a full refund or replacement (details).
- The Perl Language Reference Manual (for Perl version 5.12.1) by L. Wall et al. (ISBN 978-1-906966-02-7)
Subscribe to our RSS feed to stay informed about this and other titles.
For questions about this book, please use our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Table of Contents
- Hello Guile!
- Hello Scheme!
- Programming in Scheme
- Programming in C
- API Reference
- Guile Modules
- Standard Library
- Guile Implementation
- Other books from the publisher
- Concept Index
- Procedure Index
- Variable Index
- Type Index
- R5RS Index
- www.gnu.org/s/guile/ - the official Guile website