|The Org Mode 7 Reference Manual
by Carsten Dominik and others
Paperback (6"x9"), 282 pages
RRP £9.95 ($14.95)
Sales of this book support the Org project! Get a printed copy>>>
By default code blocks are tangled to source-code files without any insertion
of comments beyond those which may already exist in the body of the code
:comments header argument can be set as follows to control
the insertion of extra comments into the tangled code file.
- The default. No extra comments are inserted during tangling.
- The code block is wrapped in comments which contain pointers back to the original Org file from which the code was tangled.
- A synonym for “link” to maintain backwards compatibility.
- Include text from the org-mode file as a comment. The text is picked from the leading context of the tangled code and is limited by the nearest headline or source block as the case may be.
- Turns on both the “link” and “org” comment options.
|ISBN 9781906966089||The Org Mode 7 Reference Manual||See the print edition|