|Version Management with CVS - the CVS manual|
by Per Cederqvist et al.
Paperback (6"x9"), 216 pages, 8 figures
RRP £19.95 ($29.95)
A.16.2 release output
release releases your sources it will
print a one-line message for any file that is not
- There exists a newer revision of this file in the repository, and you have not modified your local copy of the file (‘U’ and ‘P’ mean the same thing).
- The file has been added to your private copy of the sources, but has not yet been committed to the repository. If you delete your copy of the sources this file will be lost.
- The file has been removed from your private copy of the sources, but has not yet been removed from the repository, since you have not yet committed the removal. See section A.9 commit--Check files into the repository.
- The file is modified in your working directory. There might also be a newer revision inside the repository.
- file is in your working directory, but does not correspond to anything in the source repository, and is not in the list of files for CVS to ignore (see the description of the ‘-I’ option, and see section B.7 Ignoring files via cvsignore). If you remove your working sources, this file will be lost.
|ISBN 0954161718||Version Management with CVS - the CVS manual||See the print edition|