|Version Management with CVS - the CVS manual|
by Per Cederqvist et al.
Paperback (6"x9"), 216 pages, 8 figures
RRP £19.95 ($29.95)
A.13.1 import options
This standard option is supported by
(see section A.5 Common command options, for a complete description):
- Use message as log information, instead of invoking an editor.
There are the following additional special options.
- See section 13.6 Multiple vendor branches.
- Indicate the keyword expansion mode desired. This setting will apply to all files created during the import, but not to any files that previously existed in the repository. See section 12.4 Substitution modes, for a list of valid ‘-k’ settings.
- Specify file names that should be ignored during import. You can use this option repeatedly. To avoid ignoring any files at all (even those ignored by default), specify `-I !'. name can be a file name pattern of the same type that you can specify in the ‘.cvsignore’ file. See section B.7 Ignoring files via cvsignore.
- Specify file names that should be filtered during import. You can use this option repeatedly. spec can be a file name pattern of the same type that you can specify in the ‘cvswrappers’ file. See section B.2 The cvswrappers file.
|ISBN 0954161718||Version Management with CVS - the CVS manual||See the print edition|