|Version Management with CVS - the CVS manual|
by Per Cederqvist et al.
Paperback (6"x9"), 216 pages, 8 figures
RRP £19.95 ($29.95)
A.10.1 diff options
These standard options are supported by
(see section A.5 Common command options, for a complete description of
- Use the most recent revision no later than date. See ‘-r’ for how this affects the comparison.
- Process keywords according to kflag. See section 12 Keyword substitution.
- Local; run only in current working directory.
- Examine directories recursively. This option is on by default.
- Compare with revision tag. Zero, one or two ‘-r’ options can be present. With no ‘-r’ option, the working file will be compared with the revision it was based on. With one ‘-r’, that revision will be compared to your current working file. With two ‘-r’ options those two revisions will be compared (and your working file will not affect the outcome in any way). One or both ‘-r’ options can be replaced by a ‘-D date’ option, described above.
Additional options can be used to specify the format of the output, with the same meaning as in GNU diff. For a complete list of these options see section H Diff format options.
|ISBN 0954161718||Version Management with CVS - the CVS manual||See the print edition|