|GNU Bash Reference Manual|
by Chet Ramey and Brian Fox
Paperback (6"x9"), 180 pages
RRP £19.95 ($29.95)
"An essential resource .... the most detailed coverage available for all aspects of Bash" --- Linux User and Developer Magazine (Issue 37, Mar 2004) Get a printed copy>>>
8.4.1 Commands For Moving
- Move to the start of the current line.
- Move to the end of the line.
- Move forward a character.
- Move back a character.
- Move forward to the end of the next word. Words are composed of letters and digits.
- Move back to the start of the current or previous word. Words are composed of letters and digits.
- Clear the screen and redraw the current line, leaving the current line at the top of the screen.
- Refresh the current line. By default, this is unbound.
|ISBN 0954161777||GNU Bash Reference Manual||See the print edition|