The Apache HTTP Server Reference Manual (for Apache version 2.2.17)
by Apache Software Foundation
Paperback (6"x9"), 862 pages - New release! (now shipping - January 2011)
About the Book
This manual is a printed edition of the official Apache reference documentation from the Apache 2.2.17 distribution.
It documents all the modules and configuration directives in the standard Apache 2 distribution, and describes how to set up, administer and debug Apache servers. It also includes extensive how-to guides for mod_rewrite, virtual hosting, authentication, security, and many other topics.
You can examine the contents of the printed book here,
- View sample pages (individual pages in image format)
- View sample in PDF (contents and selected pages, 760 kB)
For each copy of this manual sold, Network Theory Ltd will donate $1 to The Apache Foundation.
You can buy the book online at the following bookstores:
- Barnes & Noble.com - USA / International
- The Book Depository.com - USA / International
- Powells.com - USA / International
- Amazon.com - USA / International (note)
- The Book Depository.co.uk - United Kingdom / Europe / International
- Amazon.co.uk - United Kingdom / Europe / International (note)
- Waterstones.com - UK / Europe / International
- Bookzilla.de - Germany / Europe
The manual can also be ordered from most physical bookstores using the ISBN number.
Print out the following flyer for detailed bookstore and library ordering information,
If the title is listed as "out-of-stock", please ask the bookstore to place an order with one of the wholesale suppliers given in the flyer.
If you encounter any difficulties in obtaining this book, please send an email to email@example.com for assistance.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason we will gladly issue a full refund or replacement (details).
For questions about this book, please use our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.