The R Reference Manual - Volume 2 - Graphics
by: The R Development Core Team
Paperback (6"x9"), 488 pages. Out of print - copies may still be available from some bookstores.
About the Book
This manual is the second volume of the complete reference manual for R (version 2.13.x), a free software environment for statistical computing and graphics. The main graphics commands of R are described in this volume, while the other functions are described in volumes one, three and four.
All the reference manuals are written by the developers of R, and represent the definitive guide to the software. The manuals explain the use of each command in detail, with references, implementation notes and examples. Every volume includes a comprehensive index of entries listed by keyword and topic.
Together the four volumes document the complete base package, graphics facilities and object methods of R. Note: all the volumes are needed for the complete documentation (see the "Related Titles" section below for links to the other volumes).
You can examine the contents of the printed book here,
- View sample pages (individual pages in image format)
- View sample in PDF (contents and selected pages, 460 kB)
For each volume sold $1 is donated to the R Foundation.
As of October 2014 the total amount donated to the R Foundation is $6,070 from the sale of this and previous editions.
This book is freely redistributable, under a license that permits copying and modification.
This title is now out of print but you may still be able to obtain copies from some bookstores.
- Barnes & Noble.com - USA / International
- The Book Depository.com - USA / International
- Powells.com - USA / International
- Amazon.com - USA / International (note)
- The Book Depository.co.uk - United Kingdom / Europe / International
- Amazon.co.uk - United Kingdom / Europe / International (note)
- Waterstones.com - UK / Europe / International
- Bookzilla.de - Germany / Europe
If you require further assistance, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The R Reference Manual - Volume 1 - Base Package by R Development Core Team (ISBN 978-1-906966-09-6)
- The R Reference Manual - Volume 3 - Statistics by R Development Core Team (ISBN 978-1-906966-11-9)
- The R Reference Manual - Volume 4 - Methods and Tools by R Development Core Team (ISBN 978-1-906966-12-6)
For questions about this book, please use our email address email@example.com.
Table of Contents
- The grDevices Package
- The graphics Package
- The grid Package